Fear and Loathing in Skyrim

CrzyFooL

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I spend the next year of my life writing this?

• Yes
    • No
    • All I know is that my gut says, maybe.

So, it seems that quite a few people seem to enjoy the way I write about Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls in general.

If I was to spend the next year or so writing about my adventures in Skyrim in the same first person gonzo style... do you think anyone would read it? It may warrant its own website. It will likely be over 9000 pages...

Thoughts?

I say no.

There will be tons and tons of coverage on Skyrim (playthroughs/tutorials/stories/etc), and I won't care about any of it. I'll be busy playing the game myself.

But do whatever the hell you want, I'm sure someone out there will want to be constantly doing something related to Skyrim.

Some people really enjoy reading that sort of thing in-general. I do too from time to time. So do it if you think that you will enjoy it. If you do, turn it into a mod as well! Put it into a book on some shelf somewhere in skyrim. There are actually some people who love to read the books in Elder Scrolls and dedicate their time to filling up their games with books that are of that sort of content.

I wouldn't expect it to be as popular though. Your previous articles had the luxury of being about a massively anticipated game where everyone and their mother was dieing for any kind of new info, even if it was just another take on what they already knew.

Edited by stars2heaven

I say no.

There will be tons and tons of coverage on Skyrim (playthroughs/tutorials/stories/etc), and I won't care about any of it. I'll be busy playing the game myself.

But do whatever the hell you want, I'm sure someone out there will want to be constantly doing something related to Skyrim.

I appreciate your honesty.