Be happy...

elvinkun

I hate when people use another persons 'worse situation' as a reason to mean another's persons problem is acceptable....

But,.. I hate whinners more...

Elvinkun, we all must live within our means, rather thats on top of the world or drowning in our own filth in a gutter... make the best of what you can and deal with it. Regardless of any persons situation, unless your somehow seriously handicapped you will always have options.

And really... whats a few days anyhow vs the 5 years already waited?

I am sorry for being a dooch, but this topic is a pity fest >.>

I hate when people use another persons 'worse situation' as a reason to mean another's persons problem is acceptable....

Elvinkun, we all must live within our means, rather thats on top of the world or drowning in our own filth in a gutter... make the best of what you can and deal with it. Regardless of any persons situation, unless your somehow seriously handicapped you will always have options.

There were topics created here that were even worser...i think the forums are here to talk with the community, you can always ignore them instead of coming in and storming at the person who created it...maybe he just wanted to talk his frustration out with us and i dont see anything bad about it...it just needs a little bit empathy.

I also have the same problem as downloading from steam with my internet is not possible..it would take atleast a month...though im not that depressed to wait maybe a few more days untill the game hits the shops at my place.

Oh. You hate me? Well thank you, I hate you too.

Why are you even getting Skyrim and world problems together, for once, that doesn't have absolutely anything to do with each other... Unless the discs are being manufactured by kid slaves in underground factories in China. Which is actually possible. Oh my god. Now I see it...

On a serious note, if you are so full of hate and short temper, you can entirely ignore threads that you hate and make you mad. Self control, you see. As mentioned bellow - I'm here just to talk, haven't forced you to talk with me tho. If you don't understand my frustration, it's your right. But then again, you are a person browsing a forum about game that isn't even released... So there surely should be some ... empathy, rather than hate.

I got Fallout: New Vegas on Steam directly. This time, I'm going for the box version. I can look at my Fallout 3 lunch box, and my WoW boxes (original and each expansion), but I have nothing like that for FNV. Also I lost the packaging for Oblivion so all I have left of that is the DVD and the SI box/disc, but I really wish I still had the packaging so I could look at it lined up with SI next to FO3 and WoW.

Oh yes, there is a magic to having those boxes lined up on a shelf somewhere. While Steam has many advantages... Owning only packet of data isn't so nice. Well, actually, you don't even own the data, just the limited rights to use them.

@vykon

No problem there, I'm not one of those people who get offended and go sit in a corner for several hours to get the mean feeling away :D

Edited by elvinkun

Hey...

I just wanted to share my frustration about getting Skyrim.

After a lot of searching, I found out, that there seem to be absolutely no midnight sale in my little country in the middle of Europe. Those are a lot of fun, but I could live with that.¨

So, I had a preorder. Today I got an answer from the shop, asking about time of delivery.

"You SHOULD, depending on your location, have it by monday or tuesday next week."

I mean, really? You preorder stuff year in advance to get it "Sometime next week" after it becomes availiable?

Well, canceled preorder. There goes my shirt and map.

I can already see myself runing around the city and trying to get it from various shops on friday.

*sigh*

Wish I could "lower" myself to get only the DL copy, but I have to have the box.

Be happy you are where you are, if you know (or think) you'll get it in time.

Cheers,

Elvin

:huh: things could be a lot worse elvin.

:huh: things could be a lot worse elvin.

Oh Maker, yes, I could be starving, I could have an accident, I could die, I could... All those things could happen, yes, and all those things have nothing to do with Skyrim.

You're just doing this on purpose, right?

Unless you meant that the delivery of Skyrim for this country would be destroyed or something. Then.. that would indeed be terrible.

Edited by elvinkun