Marriage in Skyrim

Emuchan

Grettings fellow Dovakhins!

I wanted to talk about how marriages will present themselves perhaps some of you guys have more information than I do. I'm not really aversed to marriage, heck it can be a good feature but only if it is implemented well enoug. What I mean is, well perhaps I use a bad example. The main protagonist of Fable could marry someone of his choice (but only woman if I remember correct), but it was really "heartless" done. A few interactions with the woman of your choice, holding hands and such and you you were ready to propose. No emotional connection to that character at all. Mass Effect was better. You don't marry anyone but you can develop an attachment to your crew as a player. Another example from Fallout New Vegas Dead Money (spoilers). As a woman with the cherchez la femme you could flirt a lot with the mute skinhead girl. I found it really romantic telling her to stay alive and so on and I would loved it if you could have startet a somewhat deeper relationship. Well anyway any info on how it will be in Skyrim or any suggestions?

Sorry for my bad English btw, I'm not a native speaker.

hopefully nothing like my previous marriage where my husband tried to steal money from me :armscrossed:

lmao, but yeah no, none of us really know how it will be, marriages, and it isnt something i personally look forward to either, we will just have to wait and see on the 11th.

I haven't heard much but from what I have heard from different interviews. it seems that it will be like having a companion like in Fallout but you can go further. I may be wrong but it sounds like what you said you liked about Dead money except you can go further with them like you wanted. They did say that gender doesn't matter and that some are looking for marriage and those are the ones that you can possibly marry.