FREE original music from a nexus modder

angelwraith

yeah that's right totally free to download and share

Its all freely accessible in the soundcloud set found here for online listening or download, so enjoy!

please let me know what you think! I figured this would be a great crowd to share this with :)

just if you do share this please respect the hard work and time I put into this and include credits and the proper song names and if possible a link to this thread or the soundcloud set page: http://snd.sc/rWGWTS

Edited by angelwraith

Checking out the first track, it has a pretty cool beat. Gotta find my headphones so I can fully appreciate it!

Just checked your profile, you're the genius behind HiVE! Amazing mod.

I've bookmarked your soundcloud profile so I can check out your stuff further. So far, I love what I hear.

Great bass tester, very low and heavy bass.

It certainly puts my amp through its paces (:Once a friend of mine Tested his Boss setup and the outside brick work started to losen up to the point one of the bricks slipped out, good thing it was a lower layer, easily replaced..:biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

@Eiries

heh, yeah HiVE is mine, thanks! Happy you're enjoying it! I post new stuff as i complete it so check back for more every once in a while :)

@Thor

very true, I love deep soothing brutal bass.. in fact i remember when i used to go to sleep to Bass test CDs in high school.. I guess that thump got permanently imprinted on my soul. Happy your enjoying it!