Midnight release - is it safe to go?

Bluechase

Stating your opinion repeatedly as if it is fact does not make it so.

That's funny, because that's exactly what I see from you, fear-monger.

How am I fear-mongering in the slightest?

I have repeatedly stated that he's not about to be robbed for Skyrim, and that mugging isn't a widespread pandemic or a large issue.

I have repeatedly stated that he's not about to be robbed for Skyrim, and that mugging isn't a widespread pandemic or a large issue.

You implied it when you attempted to correct me after I said it was far more likely he would be robbed for his wallet, which you apparently didn't get the point. I never said there weren't idiots out there, I just said it's highly unlikely the only reason he will get robbed is for this game.

You're attempting to agree with me in this last post anyway, so I don't see why you're making it such a big issue. If you didn't want to argue a point, you shouldn't have tried to act like your opinion was superior.

You implied it when you attempted to correct me after I said it was far more likely he would be robbed for his wallet, which you apparently didn't get the point. I never said there weren't idiots out there, I just said it's highly unlikely the only reason he will get robbed is for this game.

You're attempting to agree with me in this last post anyway, so I don't see why you're making it such a big issue. If you didn't want to argue a point, you shouldn't have tried to act like your opinion was superior.

Look.

I don't come here to argue, or anything of the sort, but how am I acting like my opinion is superior any more than you are? And how am I the one making this out the be the issue, do you share no guilt whatsoever in this?

I have stated, from the very start, that he wasn't about to be robbed for Skyrim. And I never argued against the point that the majority of times people are robbed for games, or if he someone was to be robbed for Skyrim, that it's usually for their wallet and the game is just a fortunate by-product.

Pretty much everything you've said has been in defence of a point I never argued in the first place. All I've stated, simply, is that there are instances of people robbing people for games, and that your comment that people don't do that was actually a little unfounded.

That is the only point I've been making.

And due to the response that signifies they really don't have a rebuttal, we can get the topic back on track!

To the OP. You'll be fine! Don't be an idiot about it, but to be honest that hardly just applies to game launches and is in general something to do when you're out and about at night!

Go, have a good time, and I'll be sitting jealous because throughout our entire city we don't have a single midnight launch!