Best time to play

Natsukoo

When to purchase?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the Game when I return home for TG break or X-mas?

• Get it when you come home during thanksgiving break
    • Get it during the christmas season, you'll have a lot more time

Sup pilgrims,

hope you're as excited as I am. As much as I would love to remain a zombie until the game's release, I won't be able to really play it because of College. I do return home relatively soon, but its only for a few days, probably not enough time to immerse myself with a game of that magnitude without being distracted by school. So, I was wondering whether I should ignore that feel and play it as soon as I can or wait until I get my semester out of the way and spend my well deserved winter break on skyrim

P.S. I rather not buy the game early and huggle it until i come home. Plus, my PC isn't that good(it fits the reqs around low/mid but that doesn't fit my preference).

oooh... tough call. I'd at least get the final exams out of the way, then you can preemptively ruin x-mas break and the spring semester with an overly in depth skyrim addiction. Edited by Nebrule

Sup pilgrims,

hope you're as excited as I am. As much as I would love to remain a zombie until the game's release, I won't be able to really play it because of College. I do return home relatively soon, but its only for a few days, probably not enough time to immerse myself with a game of that magnitude without being distracted by school. So, I was wondering whether I should ignore that feel and play it as soon as I can or wait until I get my semester out of the way and spend my well deserved winter break on skyrim

P.S. I rather not buy the game early and huggle it until i come home. Plus, my PC isn't that good(it fits the reqs around low/mid but that doesn't fit my preference).

Thats what I thought. I don't like the idea of playing something for a short period of time just to end up leaving it for awhile. I might buy Arkham city or something for that break, but im still debating, been waiting for this game since i dried out oblivion and recently, morrowind.