Mod that moves all Rosethorn Hall interior cells in one singol cell

DavideMitra

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JDFun!!!!!

I'm really happy because you adjusted the main door of that house..now I can use it with open cities!

1. I assume you already own the home so did not make any adjustments to that part of the mod and the door I added is ready to go from the start -- So even if you do not own the home you can go inside (don't think that should be a problem but have not really looked at the details)

No, I don't have any savegame (I have a savegame outside the Prison Sewers at the beginning of the game) so, beeing at the beginning, I don't own Stonewall Townhouse.

But, for my opinion, it is better that I may enter the house without beeing the owner, without spending money for the key!!!

AS long as you are OK with this then HERE is a new .esp file that you can add to your data folder and activate so you can use the skingrad door instead of using the console ( I made it by esmifying the Open cities classic.esp and the StonewallHome.esp files so they could be used as masters for the new .esp and adding the door saving and the espifying them back (so make sure while using the new .esp that it loads after the other 2 .esps.

So I have to load

1) Open Cities Classic.esp 2) StonewallHome.esp 3) Your patch .esp

Is that right?

What happens if I don't load your esp after the other two?

Maybe I have to download the Oblivion Mod Manager, because I will install a bit of other mods, more or less 15 (for example a mod for Salmo the Baker in Skingrad, mod that adds more or less 30 npcs to Skingrad, mods that improve the archery skill, bow mod, coin bagger mod, decorator assistant mod etc).

I'm scared if I don't download the Oblivion Mod Manager the three mods we were talking about will load in disorder...

I may eventually add the balonies and new doors to the 2 balconies since I might continue using this myself but this should work for now -- Let me know if you have any problems with it.

The real thing I wanted was to fix that entrance door...now that this door is fixed I'm really happy, but if you will add the balconies it would be absolutely fantastic! However I'm satisfied of your work!! :)

PS: Now I have to go to sleep, tomorrow I will test your .esp patch..tomorrow I will modify this message and I will tell you if there were some problems or not, but I don't think there may be problems!

Edited by DavideMitra

Just as a precaution you might want to make a new save before activating the .esp so that if there is a problem you have a save prior to activating it to go back to (shouldn't need it but better safe than sorry !) -- the new esp should automatically load after the others (since it was made today so has a newer date on the file than the others which is what the game uses for loading the .esp files if you are not overriding it using BOSS or BASH etc. but figured best to let you know what could happen if it didn't ( since it has the original mod .esps listed as master files that it pulls some info from, trying to load it without those .esps will usually cause the game to not load so if you remove one of the original mods be sure to also remove this new .esp otherwise the game may CTD when it tries to load (since the new .esp would be missing the pieces it modifies)

Also I tested jumping off of the balcony and if that does happen all you need to do is go back to the door and reenter the house (if you did not buy the key you will need to use the console the first time to get ownership of the door to open it ( Open the console - Click on the door - and type setownership - and press enter ) close the console and enter the house and you will get back inside (you'll materialize under the floor (since I moved the door down there) but then reappear back above it after a second or so.) -- so jumping off the balcony is not really a problem anyway but it does look a bit different when you can go out on balconies and see the items that the original mod placed nearby that are not there when you entered the house from outside so when I get some time I'll most likely rebuild the exterior in the new location also so it looks as designed originally.

Very good! It works perfectly!

When I go into the house I find myself above the floor (as usual) and not under the floor like you said..that's better xD

Fortunatelly, I found no problems in your fix!

Please let me know IF one day you'll have made the two balconies.

PS: Will I be able to load old savegames if you will make a new esp for the balconies?

Thanks again, bye!!