Yet another humorous Elder Scrolls video

erikface

The second one is really funny also.

Yeah, I noticed they had another after I posted this. I didn't really understand the whole stand-off bit. But other than that it was funny.

Edit: Woah, wait a second. No, it wasn't funny at all. And you and your opinions are crap. And mine aren't. So.

Edited by erikface

Yeah, I noticed they had another after I posted this. I didn't really understand the whole stand-off bit. But other than that it was funny.

Edit: Woah, wait a second. No, it wasn't funny at all. And you and your opinions are crap. And mine aren't. So.

:blink: Bipolar much?

Edited by Razthemystic

I was kiddiiiinnnggg. Remember that thread that got deleted like a few minutes ago?

I was kiddiiiinnnggg. Remember that thread that got deleted like a few minutes ago?

Oh haha.Actually I remember it well. I was pretty sure you were way to cool to make a elitist comment like that so I'm glad it was a joke. Scared the crap out of me though.

I posted something right before it got deleted. I thought it was funny but unfortunately I don't think anyone saw it. It was:

"Name: Madae

Disposition: 23

Disposition Maxed."

Wow, I just laughed so hard I woke up my dog (and she's a heavy sleeper). I would put that in my sig but I think I would get banned for being mean or something lol.

Edited by Razthemystic