Yet another humorous Elder Scrolls video

erikface

Those videos were great, I saw the first months ago and it's even funnier seeing it again.

So I'm curious on what this thread is...

If you have to ask, you will never know.

Ah yeah, I haven't been very up-to-date with most threads on here now, I only read a few that pique my interest.

*searches*

Edit: I guess it really was deleted, I'm not getting anything. Oh well ;D

Edited by natelovesyou

If you have to ask, you will never know.

Ah yeah, I haven't been very up-to-date with most threads on here now, I only read a few that pique my interest.

*searches*

It's been deleted. You won't be able to find it. It was basically about someone having an opinion and then some elitist type came in and made a stink which then made people annoyed...so on and so on. You had to be there to fully understand it I guess.

Edited by Razthemystic

Makes sense: :P That totally sucks. But just think how bad it would have been on Bethesda's Forums, they're like power-tripping policemen over there... Excluding a few rare instances, at least this site's pretty chill and safe.

You know, the more I watch the video from the OP, the more I hope that speech is a lot more interesting, a la Mass Effect...or even the Fallouts.

Makes sense: :P That totally sucks. But just think how bad it would have been on Bethesda's Forums, they're like power-tripping policemen over there... Excluding a few rare instances, at least this site's pretty chill and safe.

You know, the more I watch the video from the OP, the more I hope that speech is a lot more interesting, a la Mass Effect...or even the Fallouts.

Yeah the conversations were kinda scary how spot-on they were with Oblivion. Here's to hoping they did better in Skyrim.:rolleyes: