The Map

gunslinger32

So have we finally given up on the idea of a cloth map?

About 2 months ago.

Ugh. I made a post like 3 weeks ago saying that these high-end paper maps WERE the premium map that we were promised, and hopeful fan-boys on here denied it wildly.....

So have we finally given up on the idea of a cloth map?

About 2 months ago.

Ugh. I made a post like 3 weeks ago saying that these high-end paper maps WERE the premium map that we were promised, and hopeful fan-boys on here denied it wildly.....

It would have been cool for it to be cloth, but if it was cloth then Bethesda would not have given it away for free. Either way, it look pretty.

Why were we promised a map that's "like cloth or burlap", yet it's just a paper map? And everyone's getting it anyway, it appears, preorder or no. Oh Bethesda...

Tell me, what is wrong in this world? I can order that normal box from netstore in Finland for 34€ (shipped to home). And I get that fancy map, manual and actulan disc etc... I like that. But if I would like to have Steam version (for some reason) I have to pay 49€ for it. Something is not right here. I could pay 25€ for Steam version. Anyways, im just pissed about this.