STEAM

Ok for some stupid reason steam never seems to figure out how to work. one minute it's because a new update has come out, or some other stupid excuse or when i try to fix steam it doesn't log on. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! IT JUST LOGGED ON!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. steam you win this one, but next time you won't suddenly start working while i/m postiing. Good bye all! Screw you steam!!!!!!

wow in retrospect i look like a complete moron. O.K. I truly hate steam but maybe i went a little overboard. Great, now i have a BRAND NEW PROBLEM OF THE DAY! this time i'm not sure if it's steam's fault though. I love the mod Anarchy Assault Rifle so today i went on the nexus gave it an endorsement or whatever it's called, and downloaded the optional file for a cracked scope. after installing the new textures i started the game to test out my favorite mod ever. right before it loads the extremely large BETHESDA in the opening the game freezes. it did this several times even after i replaced the new files with the old ones and fiddled with my mods... please help me!. Steam i hate you!