Purple Texture

VxdVxn

I'm having an issue when making a new race in GECK and it only seems to affect my new race. No matter what I do, the tongue is purple (or I should say the whole inside of the mouth). The first time I tried to find the tongue texture using the same paths as the other races and there is no tongue texture to be found, then I tried again this time not altering the tongue texture, just leaving it as default and it's still purple. Other races are normal so I'm completely lost. Anyone else have any advise or experienced the same thing?

I have the same thing - any custom race I make doesn't pick up on the mouth textures in the BSA. Dunno why, used to be fine before I installed TKs Eyelashes, but even though I've since re-installed the entire game, I still get this. I fixed it by extracting the relevant files from the BSA (I extracted everything in textures/characters/mouth, into the same folder structure), and directing the GECK at the extracted files instead. Works fine for me, though is a little annoying. Wish I knew why it doesn't pick them up itself!

Hope that helps!