ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Massive Male Neck Seam, Skin Doesn't Change Color Help!

Deleted25374349User

when you reinstalled did you double check ur skyrim folder, deleting all files inside? Also when you reinstalled skyrim did you have mods you subscribed through steam workshop? some mods automatically install when u run launcher. I never use mods from workshop if possible.

I dont really know what your problem is so all i can do it throw out ideas.

If I were you i wouldnt use high res texture packs but that is totally personal preference. To me it just doesnt make sense to give my machine more work to do when texture packs dont add new content to the game. I suppose the game can seem more real with detailed textures, but meh, again, personal preference.

also yeah all i can say is that (if you dont know what else to do) unsubscribe from any mods youve gotten from the workshop, if you have. Reason why im suspecting workshop mods is that im pretty sure they follow your steam account, so different harddrives/computers dont matter. Reinstall skyrim and start from 0 again. good luck.

Edit 2: I completely uninstalled ENB instead of just turning it off and it either fixed my issue with regards to the skin tone mismatch between head and body, or at the very least it made it less obvious and is back to the usual microscopic seam that's just always going to be there no matter how good the texture mod. Unfortunately a lot of my saves have decided that ENB is their source of life and are pitching unholy fits so. Burn, salt, etc. At this point I'm leaving it alone because I'm not sure if at this point I'm subjecting my game to waaaaay too much scrutiny and am starting to make up problems that aren't there, so.

TL;DR If you're using a late-model ENB try yanking it. Honestly I've had more trouble with the latest version, so I guess I'm not surprised. If you're not, I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck to you, OP, I hope nothing's too broken.

Edited by Guest

Edit 2: I completely uninstalled ENB instead of just turning it off and it either fixed my issue with regards to the skin tone mismatch between head and body, or at the very least it made it less obvious and is back to the usual microscopic seam that's just always going to be there no matter how good the texture mod. Unfortunately a lot of my saves have decided that ENB is their source of life and are pitching unholy fits so. Burn, salt, etc. At this point I'm leaving it alone because I'm not sure if at this point I'm subjecting my game to waaaaay too much scrutiny and am starting to make up problems that aren't there, so.

TL;DR If you're using a late-model ENB try yanking it. Honestly I've had more trouble with the latest version, so I guess I'm not surprised. If you're not, I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck to you, OP, I hope nothing's too broken.

After significant testing I've kinda been left thinking it is the ENB, because nothing else could be causing this. I was using Vividian.