Descisions, descisions, HELP!

TheMysteriousTraveler

Oh man fellas, i need help here!

Its going to take a long time for my preloading to complete so i have two options and i cant decide between them! :facepalm:

1) go to sleep and let preloader continue downloading then play skyrim in the morning. Good idea only downside is i may be a little bit delayed to make youtube vids.

2) Descreetly stay up ALL NIGHT waiting for everything to finish while spamming these forums with my posts and stabbing templars in assassins creed. This makes my chance of getting lots of youtube views bigger :D

What do i do?!

Its going to take a long time for my preloading to complete so i have two options and i cant decide between them! :facepalm:

1) go to sleep and let preloader continue downloading then play skyrim in the morning. Good idea only downside is i may be a little bit delayed to make youtube vids.

2) Descreetly stay up ALL NIGHT waiting for everything to finish while spamming these forums with my posts and stabbing templars in assassins creed. This makes my chance of getting lots of youtube views bigger :D

What do i do?!

Sleep is good, but the chance of playing Skyrim is better :whistling:

What do i do?!

Sleep is good, but the chance of playing Skyrim is better :whistling:

And getting views on youtube :thumbsup:

Good point, but dammit when i think about it, i want vieeeewwwssss... *Continuouse whinning* Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Good point, but dammit when i think about it, i want vieeeewwwssss... *Continuouse whinning*

It would be an easy choice for Todd Howard. He's a machine BTW...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/johnjon18/Todd-Howard1copy.jpg

lol that made me laugh for some reason...

meanwhile pre-loading at 20% and 2 hours til aussie release of skyrim, Im not going to make it!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

To hell i wont! xDDD Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

No offense intended, but I can definitely tell you're in distress about the pre-load due to the ruckus I've seen in most of your posts tonight...so I think sleep would be good for me. Let your mind settle and refresh so that you're able to play the game more able-bodied. :thumbsup: I think that's the best thing to do.