Am I the only person still waiting for Skyrim?

rela82me

It seems like while I am sitting on my couch in agony trying to find SOMETHING to do to pass the time till midnight all I keep reading is the reviews and complaints and such. Is there something Im missing that I could have got the game earlier besides moving to some other country? I get mine tonight at Gamestop at midnight which is still SIX hours away. I have been waiting for years for this game and this last 24 hours have been HORRIBLE! All this time that I could have gotten so many missions and exploring done in Skyrim Instead I sit here waiting for this game! *HUGE SIGH*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not alone...

Man you haven no idea, I took a nap at 3:30 and I woke up thinking "It must be like 6:30".... it was 4 :/ too anxious to sleep... I was up all night last night in the hospital and I thought I would take a nice nap so I can stay up ALL night to play some skyrim!

Your not alone...

Man you haven no idea, I took a nap at 3:30 and I woke up thinking "It must be like 6:30".... it was 4 :/ too anxious to sleep... I was up all night last night in the hospital and I thought I would take a nice nap so I can stay up ALL night to play some skyrim!

Dang I stayed at school today and downloaded it on steam so i could play it at 12:01am instead of 4:30 pm tomorrow...don't tell anybody but i'm skipping work just to play this lol