Am I the only person still waiting for Skyrim?

rela82me

Already unlocked here but no midnight releases in my country -.- I even called some stores asking if they were open at midnight some were and I was like "nice so I can buy skyrim :)" and they were like "no you can´t you have to wait until 11/11/11" -.- bunch of imbecils, anyway going to get it first thing in the morning.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way man. I was planning on making this my first midnight release with my dad and my two close friends, but a mere 37 minutes ago, even though this has been planned for longer than a week now, my dad got a call saying he had to go to work at 4 a.m., so I have to wait until nighttime tomorrow or even the next day to be able to pickup Skyrim.

No way man. I was planning on making this my first midnight release with my dad and my two close friends, but a mere 37 minutes ago, even though this has been planned for longer than a week now, my dad got a call saying he had to go to work at 4 a.m., so I have to wait until nighttime tomorrow or even the next day to be able to pickup Skyrim.

Assuming you need him only for the ride....taxi.

It seems like while I am sitting on my couch in agony trying to find SOMETHING to do to pass the time till midnight all I keep reading is the reviews and complaints and such. Is there something Im missing that I could have got the game earlier besides moving to some other country? I get mine tonight at Gamestop at midnight which is still SIX hours away. I have been waiting for years for this game and this last 24 hours have been HORRIBLE! All this time that I could have gotten so many missions and exploring done in Skyrim Instead I sit here waiting for this game! *HUGE SIGH*

You are not the only one...It is only 8:52 here in Arizona...