Stuck in Geirmund's Hall

Swennet

Hey guys I'm stuck in Geirmund's Hall. Has anyone done this dungeon before? How do I open the gate?

There's lever and 4 of those animal turn-things (you can see it in the first picture) However there's no clear indication on what order to use.

Edited by Swennet

Tried finding any sign or mark linking the stones on the wall to the turnable stones and came up with nothing. I've also noticed that the lever stays up when you push it up and down when you pull it down, not sure this has any effect on the puzzle. Next step will be to try all possible combinations, that'll take some time heh

Tried finding any sign or mark linking the stones on the wall to the turnable stones and came up with nothing. I've also noticed that the lever stays up when you push it up and down when you pull it down, not sure this has any effect on the puzzle. Next step will be to try all possible combinations, that'll take some time heh

I did this too. And no the lever doesn't affect the puzzle if it stays up or down.

Anyone get stuck after that? Part the body of Geirmund where you collect his key, up some stairs there is a spot looking out over the central chamber with a lever on the wall and a drawbridge raised up in front. When the lever is pulled, spikes shoot out of the wall but the bridge does not lower. Anyone know how to get past this bit?

Anyone get stuck after that? Part the body of Geirmund where you collect his key, up some stairs there is a spot looking out over the central chamber with a lever on the wall and a drawbridge raised up in front. When the lever is pulled, spikes shoot out of the wall but the bridge does not lower. Anyone know how to get past this bit?

I'm stuck at the same part Wafu - did you figure it out?

I'm stuck at the same part Wafu - did you figure it out?

Found it - there's a hidden lever above and behind that lever