Werewolf power toggle on/off

mc54iznit

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was planning on making my character progressively stronger as a werewolf to the point where he could transform at any time, for as long as desired. Would this be possible to mod in?

I suppose anything is possible when it comes to modding games like this.

(OP: you may or may not be aware)

As far as I understand the guidebook, WW can 'choose' when to transform, once per day(or twice in certain circumstances).

You then remain in wolf form for 2.5 minutes. Each corpse you feast on extends this time by 30 seconds.

I like this idea, I guess the design is to force players into a frenzy while wolf, but the duration seems very short.

(OP: you may or may not be aware)

As far as I understand the guidebook, WW can 'choose' when to transform, once per day(or twice in certain circumstances).

You then remain in wolf form for 2.5 minutes. Each corpse you feast on extends this time by 30 seconds.

I like this idea, I guess the design is to force players into a frenzy while wolf, but the duration seems very short.

yea i am aware, and i agree that the duration does seem short. Its nice what they did with the frenzy but at times i also want to just run around the wilderness and hunt deer as a werewolf but i can't (you can only feed on humans not other animals, so it lasts super short unless you go on killing sprees). Also idk if people were aware of this but wolf packs don't attack you if you are a werewolf and you can follow them around and help them hunt, which is pretty cool, but again you can't get the most out of it because it lasts so short unless you're killing humans.

I'm going to be back into modding for Skyrim. The second I can use a creator kit ill be trying to release wanted mods before we have 1000 nude mods filling the site.

The reason you should care is that I play extensively as a werewolf and I agree that it is too limiting. The official game guide states that outside of a few dungeon puzzles you can play as a werewolf the entire game if you wanted. I call rubbish on that. So I will be releasing a mod in two parts for this issue that should please you all. The first is going to be a very basic on/off system. I'm going to change it so that you can simply use the power as many times a day as you want without the bloodlust time-limit. The second is going to be more involved with my own personal preferences. I want to have a system where you can change as many times a day as you want, but with a more complex bloodlust system.

Now we don't have the creation kit so I am unable to check exactly how they have the system. What I wish is that you can stay in werewolf form as long as you like, but if you don't feed your stats diminish. I would like to see bloodlust as a "Rage" system more than a "kill everything as fast as possible" system. That way you can hunt with wolves in the wild or whatever, run across the map with the insane speed a werewolf has, but if you don't feed over a period of time you will slowly lose either buffs or attack bonuses.

Tell me what you think. Either way I'm going to make the first the day the creation kit comes out, so hold on. That one will be easy.

Also I will probably make more werewolf-friendly mods. Because oh man I love this system.

lithian i gotta say i got excited just reading your post. That rage system you are thinking about is perfect, i was also thinking a simple toggle would get kind of dull after a while but your method would keep it refreshing. Looking forward to your work bro. Edited by mc54iznit

I'm going to be back into modding for Skyrim. The second I can use a creator kit ill be trying to release wanted mods before we have 1000 nude mods filling the site.

The reason you should care is that I play extensively as a werewolf and I agree that it is too limiting. The official game guide states that outside of a few dungeon puzzles you can play as a werewolf the entire game if you wanted. I call rubbish on that. So I will be releasing a mod in two parts for this issue that should please you all. The first is going to be a very basic on/off system. I'm going to change it so that you can simply use the power as many times a day as you want without the bloodlust time-limit. The second is going to be more involved with my own personal preferences. I want to have a system where you can change as many times a day as you want, but with a more complex bloodlust system.

Now we don't have the creation kit so I am unable to check exactly how they have the system. What I wish is that you can stay in werewolf form as long as you like, but if you don't feed your stats diminish. I would like to see bloodlust as a "Rage" system more than a "kill everything as fast as possible" system. That way you can hunt with wolves in the wild or whatever, run across the map with the insane speed a werewolf has, but if you don't feed over a period of time you will slowly lose either buffs or attack bonuses.

Tell me what you think. Either way I'm going to make the first the day the creation kit comes out, so hold on. That one will be easy.

Also I will probably make more werewolf-friendly mods. Because oh man I love this system.

Sounds good to me, If is going to be the case then at full strengh its a must to lower the damage a little, 1 or 2 hitting everything gets old after a while.

do u have a estimate when this mod will be released?

He cannot start working on it untill the Creation tool has been released, So setting a date would be pointless, its a waiting game for all us modders