Ugly characters

Karandhas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen screenshots so far, but I don't think they look that bad. I swear some of the mods in Oblivion made characters look like little anime girls that just stepped off the runway. At least they blend in now with the rugged climate. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there'll be mods out in no time.

Edited by QueenOfThieves

Hmm i dont have the game yet but people are mentioning when they try to make the character look young, they cant get rid of the wrinkles...dang sounds so bethesda-like...seems even skyrim will have to be loaded with lots of beauty mods. :facepalm:

Trust me, it's impossible to make a decent looking character :)

And yeah, guess so. I just hope people won't go overboard with those.

Hmm i dont have the game yet but people are mentioning when they try to make the character look young, they cant get rid of the wrinkles...dang sounds so bethesda-like...seems even skyrim will have to be loaded with lots of beauty mods. :facepalm:

And yeah, guess so. I just hope people won't go overboard with those.

They will, but then again you can always ignore that and take only those mods you want ;)

Just out of curiosity, can you post a screen of your character?

I've only seen screenshots so far, but I don't think they look that bad. I swear some of the mods in Oblivion made characters look like little anime girls that just stepped off the runway. At least they blend in now with the rugged climate. :rolleyes:

+1000

:laugh:

:pinch:

/me waits for Robert's body mod...