No arrows INDEFINITELY protruding of main character!

Abelius1

Edit / temp. solution: sexchange twice at console.

If this is happening only for me, then ignore the request by all means! :biggrin:

But if this is happening to more people, PLEASE do something about that, I beg you! I have two arrows stuck in my character from almost the game start. Someone managed to get two shots at me and the damned arrows don't disappear even after sleeping for 16 hours at an inn! And undressing and dressing the armor again doesn't help as well.

It was comical for the first two hours, but now is really annoying. Someone with the same problem?

Edited by Abelius1

If this is happening only for me, then ignore the request by all means! :biggrin:

But if this is happening to more people, PLEASE do something about that, I beg you! I have two arrows stuck in my character from almost the game start. Someone managed to get two shots at me and the damned arrows don't disappear even after sleeping for 16 hours at an inn! And undressing and dressing the armor again doesn't help as well.

It was comical for the first two hours, but now is really annoying. Someone with the same problem?

So thats what that is sticking out my toe, I thought it was a graphic glitch but now you mention that it actually seems to be an arrow lol, I'm guessing there MUST be some way to remove them, If not then yes this is a problem and my toon is crying in pain her big toe!

...tho nothing can stop the mighty dovahkin!

LOL.

So I'm not the only one... I don't know if that makes me feel better or not, actually. :rolleyes:

Well, I suppose this is a game bug. Something the devs need to take care of themselves, but I find this kind of problem at a really face-palm level. Not trolling about this great game, but you know... Bethesda never had a marvelous QA team... :tongue:

...tho nothing can stop the mighty dovahkin!

LOL.

So I'm not the only one... I don't know if that makes me feel better or not, actually. :rolleyes:

Well, I suppose this is a game bug. Something the devs need to take care of themselves, but I find this kind of problem at a really face-palm level. Not trolling about this great game, but you know... Bethesda never had a marvelous QA team... :tongue:

Just want to add that I have the same issue. 9 hours of gameplay so far and I have had 2 arrows stuck (one in the eye, the other in shoulder) for the last six hours. Cant find a way to get rid of them .

Yeah well...

Anyway, it seems that if you put sexchange twice in the console, character is redrawed, so as a temporal solution until a patch goes live... Very creepy to change the sex of my bearded man, by the way... :sick:

Man, Bethesda's QA team is incredibly lazy... How could they have not seen this? :confused:

Edited by Abelius1