ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Extra Perks Per Level

Tetsuru

The leveling system in Skyrim sucks. You can't give extra perk points with the console and I can't find the stored perks value in the save file. Can anyone make a simple mod that increases the amount of perks you get when you level? How the game works is even if you increase your skills it doesn't do anything if you don't unlock the perks.

100 destruction is the same as 0 destruction if you have no perks in the tree. Its retarded, and forces one track characters.

The system is just flawed. I am running an assassin illusionist. So I need 1H for daggers, Sneak for Sneaking, Archery for Range. and Illusionist, light armor, lock picking etc. The game doesn't give you enough perks to raise up four trees, let alone being able to smith or enchant with that kind of character is impossible. You just can't get enough perks, and without perks, the skills are pretty useless. Edited by Tetsuru

I thought there wasn't a level cap? Just a theoretical one in the 70s and the game becames too easy after 50.

Anyways I wouldn't use a mod like this. I hate the amount of requests for mods that make the game easier already. If anything you should be trying to make it harder.