Hairdressers!

GoodfellowGoodspring

It would be nice to have a appearance changing mod for your hairstyle and face sliders to add warpaint etc, when you see fit. I don't see why this wasnt considered seeing as im sure players wouldn't want to look the same ALL the time.

Is the new GECK out yet? :biggrin:

I agree bethesda has taken three steps back in this release. The characters look like crap once again but the dirt and rocks look really good....thanks bethesda I want a mud man or rock character next time instead of an ugly elf-troll or filthy flat faced white eyed character that looks worse than diablo avatars. Oh and why have the glue hair that looks like a whole bottle of product was used to chemically bond everyones hair. Get with it bethesda this might have been really cool for diablo one but this is a real let down and just shows that bethesda doesn't give a rat's rear end about the players that have supported this platform from the beginning. Shoddy work just shoddy.

Im quite happy with the models even though a few more hairstyles are needed, i was calling for a mod which would allow you to change your appearance mid-game not change the character models completely :psyduck:

Well that's fine it is or was relatively easy with Morrowind and Oblivion to add hairstyles after the vanilla so you could use either newer mods like Ren's or use the vanilla hairstyles...no worries there. Also there are mods in the previous games that are like a hairstylist at which you could alter your current hairstyle in mid game so I think that you should be quite good eventually. Just depends on who does what first. :thumbsup:

I was just about to ask for this mod. It'd really help if there was a mod like The Witcher 2's "Barbers and Coiffeuses" so that you can change war paint, hairstyles and beards. It just adds so much to the game in my opinion. Hopefully it won't be long before this mod comes out.

the commands "showbarbermenu" and "showplasticsurgeonmenu" from Fallout3 dont work anymore. ShowRaceMenu still work, but resets your stats.

It only resets stats if you change race and, that being said, it only changes your "racial bonuses" (+5/-5).

I wish there was a barber implemented, especially after Fallout.

Also, I think Skyrim is a HUGE improvement in character graphics over Fallout and Oblivion. The game takes place in Skyrim so people are SUPPOSED to look haggardly and dirty. Also, if you don't like the dirty textures then there is already a mod to fix that on the Nexus.

yeah the character models are very disappointing for skyrim.. i hope a mod to make things prettier comes along quickly

Yeah I want my big scary nord to have pink hair, with manicured fingernails, makeup, some nice dresses, and some cute hair ribbons.

Would be sad if it wasen't for the fact that people actaully want things like that

Edited by FoolyFooly