Reclaiming Sancre Tor- Bruin won't talk to the horse seller

Vat58eyGFJg75d

I've got another problem: during the quest "The Horse Seller", Bruin will not talk to him to progress the quest. I've tried waiting three days, and it didn't fix it. What exactly do I need to do? My mod list is attached to this post.

I've got another problem: during the quest "The Horse Seller", Bruin will not talk to him to progress the quest. I've tried waiting three days, and it didn't fix it. What exactly do I need to do? My mod list is attached to this post.

I ran into that problem, too. The solution was to turn on general subtitles (in-game option). As it turned out, Bruin did speak with the horse seller. but I couldn't tell because the dialogue was silent. If I interrupted the conversation by talking to the horse seller myself, the conversation wouldn't resume and the quest wouldn't update.

That unfortunately didn't solve my problem. I tried it with a save at the barracks before I left, then I reached the Flowing Bowl with Bruin. I got there with general subtitles on and he just looked at him. He never said a word to him. Is there a patch, or a later version of this mod that isn't on TESnexus?

That unfortunately didn't solve my problem. I tried it with a save at the barracks before I left, then I reached the Flowing Bowl with Bruin. I got there with general subtitles on and he just looked at him. He never said a word to him. Is there a patch, or a later version of this mod that isn't on TESnexus?

The most current version is 1.0.3. DarkRider has a lot going on right now, but should be releasing 1.0.4 within the next week or two. Until then, you may have to resort to typing setstage aaRCMQ03 16 in the console to advance the quest. Some other users have had to do the same.