Two quick basic questions (camera movement and un-pulling bows)...

ImagoX

Couple of quick, basic questions (for PC):

1. Can you un-fire arrows that are pulled all the way back? Obviously if you release M1 the arrow files. I've occasionally been able to "un-pull" the bow by falling off a ledge or stair, but that's not really helpful and it doesn't work 100%. I hate wasting arrows...

2. I can rotate the camera all the way around my character to take screenshots if my weapon is sheathed, but if drawn, moving the mouse just rotates ME and the 3rd person view remains centered behind me, even if I'm not moving. Is going to the console and going to free camera mode the only way? If so, what's the command again?

Thanks in advance!

-M

Couple of quick, basic questions (for PC):

1. Can you un-fire arrows that are pulled all the way back? Obviously if you release M1 the arrow files. I've occasionally been able to "un-pull" the bow by falling off a ledge or stair, but that's not really helpful and it doesn't work 100%. I hate wasting arrows...

2. I can rotate the camera all the way around my character to take screenshots if my weapon is sheathed, but if drawn, moving the mouse just rotates ME and the 3rd person view remains centered behind me, even if I'm not moving. Is going to the console and going to free camera mode the only way? If so, what's the command again?

Thanks in advance!

-M

With Your weapon drawn, Hold F and move Your mouse to rotate the camera. Sooooo No, The console isn't the only way :)