Mask added to COWL (dark brotherhood slight early spoilers)

MarchWaltz

Alright guys, so I killed the old hag because she deserved it, but did not want to join the brotherhood since they dont care who they care, innocents or people who actually deserve, so I killed Ingrid at my "trial".

I wanted her armor. Problem is, her cowl does not have the mask on it like I wanted, can anyone mod it so that when my char wears the cowl, the mask part is included.

The cowl by itself looks stupid.

Either that or can someone make a mod that you can hide your helm, but still have the bonuses? Thanks a bunch!

I'm curious about that. I didn't kill her to get hers, but I just got the Ancient Shrouded Cowl. On the dead body it did not show a cover on the face. Yet in the inventory it clearly is the same type worn by her, cowl but shows that it has the red part that should be covering face, IE, the normal assassin look. Whats up with the cowl?

In short here is the info on the cowl. Due to male characters having beards even if you go for clean shaven, the cowl does not show up. But on females it does. So possibly if you switch the female version onto the male version it could show up. But I am not sure what would happen due to the beard.

So seriously, a beard I don't truly have is what is causing cowls to not have that part..? This has got to be a joke. And yea, the w/ mask and mask-less versions of the cowl showed the same "non-mask". But both of their icons don't actually show a mask so I didn't think to much of it. But the Ancient Shrouded Cowl actually shows a mask when its in inventory, spoiler, but if anyone has the mannequin after dark brotherhood line of quests in your room at Dawnstar, both sets of armor placed on it don't show a mask. Is this possibly some sort of bug, or what? And as another reference I guess, on page 27 of the guide, the "Assassin Class" listed shows a female Khajiit with some sort of armor I've yet to get, (possibly through thieves guild?) but it shows a mask as well. So that seems to be another tally on the "female mask" idea. I would really like to have a mask on my assassin... sigh.

I hope to god this is a bug. I really wanted this mask. Bad.

From the chatter on this post it sounds to me like a bug which I hope will be fixed SOON. By soon I mean in the next 15 minutes or I'm showing up to Bethesda pipe bomb in hand. :wallbash:

Edited by FusionCola