Missing Eyebrows in presets

Khylian

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if somebody could help me, please! with the problem of the missing eyebrows in the presets when using a mor file instead of a mop file. After revising the mor, msh, phy, files, etc. it does not makes sense to me.

Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Khylian

.mor files don't translate all of their information to the chargen because their file structure differs from a .mop. If you want proper integration, you need to use a .mop; without a toolset patch, the only way to generate one is by creating it by hand in pyGFF.

The design metaphors and methods for editing the .mop are similar in pyGFF compared to using the toolset, minus the morph preview. I'm not sure if any of us are still expecting a toolset patch at this point, so your best bet may be to park yourself at the BE mirror and work on it by hand, doing a F9 save reload each time you update your .mop file.

Edited by Tair

Thank you Tair..I am aware of the difference between both kinds of files, but I was hoping to find some place in the other files, as the morph or any other where you can place this information. It must be stored somewhere!

I appreciate very much your help, thanks again. I will try to mess a bit more with the black emporium.

Cheers, :)

Khylian