Less stupid companions

Abelius1

I think everyone who played the game for some time now will know what I mean...

I hope someone could make a universal script or something to make the companions less suicidal, and to be able to take orders and tactics like in Fallout, not to mention they currently ignore you completely in combat... :wallbash:

I'll auto-bump this because I don't give credit to the idea that I am the only one pissed off by the plain stupidity of companions at Skyrim. I'll do it only once, I promise. :tongue:

Really people... don't tell me you are not longing for Fallout 3 / New Vegas BASIC system of tactics and engagement rules!?

Currently, my standard engagement with a troll goes like this...:

1. I try to stealth pass the troll

2. He sees me at attacks

3. I run past the troll shouting at him for winning some seconds of advantage

4. Stupid companion <put_name_here> attacks troll until collapsing on ground (s/he ignores me completely so I can't say to him/her: "Run, you stupid jungle monkey! RUN!!!!")

5. I try to help him/her and I die, obviously.

Variation 5b. I ignore the moron and continue to run. :confused:

So, I really hope some talented modder could do something about this when CS goes live.

But in the meantime tell me people, are you really ok with how it is already? To not be able to say to them "just ignore the enemy"??? :facepalm:

Edit: OK, second page again with no replies. I really don't get you, my friends... :ermm:

Edited by Abelius1