Problem: Can not activate mods

WoogieMonster

Greetings friends,

I recently purchased Morrowind GOTY and after installing it, I installed a few mods. My problem is that I can not activate them. I have been doing this with Oblivion for quite some time so I am (pretty) sure everything is in the correct folder. In the Data Files menu, it just does not allow me to click on any of the mods. Is anyone able to help me?

I did start the game and play for a few minutes just to ensure that the game does function properly.

Thank you.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/WoogieMonster/Purrint525.jpg

No problem. :happy:

Ah memory lane... Haha. Some great mods out there. If I may suggest a couple I would recommend the armor replacers for most of the armor. They make the armor look very nice.

I did download a couple sets of custom armor, but I have not located them yet. I do not usually wear a lot of armor so I also downloaded a mod that has a lot of gothic style clothing. I will likely make more adjustments as I get deeper into the game and start to remember things from when I played on Xbox some years ago.

*sigh* the best Morrowind is the original Morrowind, now THERE'S some classic :) . Kinda reminds yourself of how it used to be and what it is now... Oblivion? :confused: nothin' much has changed except for adding new armors, expansions, weapons, and creatures (including the dragon, thanx SaidenStorm :thumbsup: ...).

Archived