FOMM + BSOD

rstar095

So I added to new mods, EVE and WMX support, WMX extra weapons, and AG Weapon. All was fine until I started the game from FOMM, I got a BSOD and my system restarted.I went back to disable them but FOMM refuses to start now. I checked in the Process tab of task manager and it starts for a couple seconds and just dissapears, no error message or anything. I tried running Fallout normally and it exited after a couple seconds, but it started up. I went to the normal Fallout launcher and disabled WMX extra weapons and it started and worked fine, but i still can't get FOMM to work, even after uninstalling and installing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Im not sure about whats going on with your issues. Did you figure it out? If so maybe you can help me with mine. I am new fo modding NV and really, after owning it for over a year mnow am really just starting to play it. I found FOMM and installed. It appears to me a wonderful tool but every time I use it to install a mod the game will never start. When I deactivate the mods the game starts again. Whats going on? Am I doing something wrong? I thought FOMM was the "one click modder." =/

Please help if you can. I would greatly appreciate it.

FOMM is not a one click modder.

Read the readmes :P

Check for masters. Failure to boot means missing/corrupted master files.

Go to your Data folder.

Usually

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data

Textures go in textures

Menu in menu

Meshes in meshes

sounds in sounds

Dont forget your NVSE goes in the fallout new vegas folder(where the FNV.exe is)

Dont forget to use Archive Invalidation

Fomm-Tools-Archive Invalidation-Yes.