Dwarfs I want them

starkey3

28 members have voted

1. 1. How cool are dwarfs?

I know the whole lore about them vanishing or w/e in skyrim but i do not care. This game is missing dwarfs! :down:

This game needs dwarfs and i want someone to make them as a playable race with armor models and all. Now. :pinch:

How else am i going to live my dwarf dream? :geek: :sad:

I WANNA BE DWARFAKIN D:

Edited by starkey3

this is probably gonna cause issues with armor clipping isn't it? i mean unless the dwarves weren't actually dwarves.

as a side note this is just an educated guess, and i totally support the idea. jus sayin

didnt even think about setscale... hey welcome to my first project! someone's probably gonna make a better version before i even finish it but imma start toying around with this idea... gonna need some more dwarfy beards though

Ive been playing around with the idea of making a city housed in some old dwemer ruins. I don't want them back, but I would love to see more mods and content incorporate dwemer machines.

But for the record these are what they look like: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:TR_Creature_RadacStungnthumz.jpg

I would almost think if you wanted a mod to add dwarves you should make a more traditional race called something else.

Also, the dwarves were called dwarves by the giants. Dwarves in the Elder Scrolls lore are actually elves, as tall as any elf, with long ears and squint eyes. Though I have nothing against a mod with classical dwarves, I just had to. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

I know the whole lore about them vanishing or w/e in skyrim but i do not care. This game is missing dwarfs! :down:

This game needs dwarfs and i want someone to make them as a playable race with armor models and all. Now. :pinch:

How else am i going to live my dwarf dream? :geek: :sad:

they look just like the dark elves. i still think they are one in the same.