[REQz] Companions transform with you.

DuskWulf

This is going to be quite spoilerific, so if you haven't done the companions stuff you may want to pass over it. That said... on with my thoughts. The most disappointing thing for me in Skyrim thus far is having become the Harbinger of the Companions. Sure, I can order them to follow me, but those capable of werewolf form don't transform when I do. And I feel they should.

I love taking Farkas around with me, but it was a massive let down the first time that I hit the Beast Form button and Farkas just stood there, doing nothing. How amazing would it be to have a few companions with you, to have them all transform at the same time and then ravage your foes as beasts of doom? Well, I think that would be fairly awesome. But Bethesda is, as always, more pedestrian than I am.

I may look into this myself when the Creation Kit comes along. I did a little fiddling with the New Vegas GECK and I was marginally competent with the scripting there, it wasn't hard to pick up, so I might be able to work something out in Skyrim's CK. But if anyone wants to beat me to it, that's fine, please do! I'm sure it'll be a nightmare for a newbie like me to try and script something like that, anyway.

So I'll just let this idea hang here, for now.