hello everybody))

Vibraphonov

Hello everybody! My name is Danis, I'm from Russia, from the city of Almetyevsk (It placed near to Kazan).

I like to play RPGs, especially, The Elder Scrolls series. Also I like to create ideas for mods or stories for FRPG or TES-mods :)

Also I like to create a huge collections of screenshots (my collection of oblivion screenshots is about to 4000 mb ^_^).

Anyway, hello everybody, nice to see ya' all :)

Greetings and Welcome to the Nexus forums. Look around, make yourself at home and have fun.

And WOW, 4000mb of screenshots??!! Holy crap!!! Well, if you would like to share a few of them, there is a section here to post your images.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! Also, first thing I would do is read the rules while on here the first time if I were you.

Also, if you wish to upload the screenshots, they go in JPG format only. That's how the nexus excepts screenshots. The User Images category is there to fit your images on.

Me? Sell recycled fish sticks? I am insulted that you would even think such a thing of me sir! My fishysticks are made only of the highest quality, freshly synthesised- uh, I mean caught, fish! :P

I'm afraid I don't sell chocolate-covered fishysticks, Abramul, however, I do have an excellent range of chocolate sticks, if you would care to see them?

Thank you all :)

I put my fishystick on my Pedestal of Sacred Relicts, for better view :biggrin:

Smells good, so I think it's fresh :)

Some screenshots I have already uploaded, first screenshots were some months back

And from that moment I don't use any pictures for wallpapers, only the best screenshots (like Gottlesfont monastery or filtered statue of Akatosh after the ending of the MQ) ^_^

Archived