Those Designs I hate in Skyrim

byzod

1. Companion Horses- when you mount your horse so does your companion. Not an actual horse, the horse would only appear when you go to ride yours.

2. Companion werewolves- if your companion is a werewolf (as mine is), when you transform your companion does, too, changing back whenever you do.

3. Horse whistle- teleport your horse to you so you don't have to fast travel.

4.More sliders

5. Smoother face complexion options for human males (not creepy anime "beauty" ones, just smoothing out the wrinkles on the forehead, chin, and around the mouth).

6. Favorites menu subdivided into categories.

7. Add a bound one handed axe spell, resizing the 2-handed version.

1. Kicking around random clutter on the floor hurts you.

2. You can kick a cart 20 feet away like it weighs like a bucket.

3. Knocking back enemies sometimes makes them disappear.

4. The goddamn UI.

5. No way to skip the intro sequence(Yeah i know there's a mod for it).

6. Companions has lousy pathfinding. Once encountered a Sabre Tiger and died within 2 bites. WHERE WERE YOU LYDIA?

7. Not enough zoom when using the bow. If someone can make a mod of it, please please make it scalable with the archery skill. The better your skill, the more you can zoom.

8. Stupid hotkey/favorite system. Sometimes the right hand does not show, have no idea what spell it's equipped with. So end up just tapping alternate spells to make sure it shows.

9. Would appreciate if it shows possible targets in the compass like in FO3 or FNV. No need to know if hostile or otherwise.

10. Over done HDR effects and eye adapt.

To be continued...

1. Companions can't sprint, and get lost far behind me whenever I'm sprinting.

2. Scripted NPC's doesn't follow their tasks. I threw some armor on the ground when I was overencumbered. An NPC ran up to me and asked if he could have it. I replied "yeah, sure". He said "Omg, best day ever" but didn't even pick up the gear. He didn't even go near it.

3. Too many dragons! Anytime I fast travel, a new dragon spawns. I can't walk 10 meters without a dragon spawning after I've fast traveled. It's getting annoying.

4. Horses attacking enemies.

5. No character overview screen.

6. Can't dual wield spells and bows. I loved being a magic using archer in Oblivion. Now it's too much of a mess to switch between those two.

7. Companions standing in the way! Can turn into a real clusterf*#@ in slim corridors and such.