Outhouse Disrobing

Kodiak412

I made outhouses for my settlements and a lot of the settlers will sandbox with them and sit on the seat. The only issue is that they are just using it as a chair and nothing else.

I have seen mods that add showers that will make the npc disrobe when they use the shower but how about when they use the outhouse too.

A nice mod that adds the outhouse seat that will have the npc disrobe when they sit down and then rerobe when they get up. Now that is some real outhouse immersion! :)

you could take a look at the scripts from the shower. I wouldn't reccomend outright stealing it, but if you see a thing that says "subject.unequip" or somthing those are the lines you want to borrow.

HEEEEYYY! fancy meeting you here! haha. I'm a total N00B at scripts, so my advice is probably garbage. have a nice day!

I have actually done this and will be releasing the mod in the near future (soon, as the mod is mostly finished, I'm just doing final tests and debugging and preparing the mod page etc). I have showers, baths, sinks and toilets, about 60 new fully functional items of furniture in all, with custom animations. I have solved most if not all of the bugs present in the currently available shower/pool mods and then some. You will not need holotapes or console commands to fix missing pipboys or broken workshop categories etc. The mod will be called CWSS Redux, it is an evolution of my earlier mod Craftable Working Sanctuary Showers. Cheers.

I have actually done this and will be releasing the mod in the near future (soon, as the mod is mostly finished, I'm just doing final tests and debugging and preparing the mod page etc). I have showers, baths, sinks and toilets, about 60 new fully functional items of furniture in all, with custom animations. I have solved most if not all of the bugs present in the currently available shower/pool mods and then some. You will not need holotapes or console commands to fix missing pipboys or broken workshop categories etc. The mod will be called CWSS Redux, it is an evolution of my earlier mod Craftable Working Sanctuary Showers. Cheers.

Sounds interesting. Any possibility you would consider making a patch for Build Your Own Pool when your mod comes out, or working with the creator of B.Y.O.P. to get the pools to, you know, actually be for something, lol?

I'll be on the lookout for that! I thought the outhouse addition was a nice add on for the workshop. The settlers do sit on the seat, but they stay clothed when they go. What a mess, these dumb a$$ed settlers you have to do everything for them. :)

Thanks steve40 and thanks for the "Whats On Todays Menu". I LMAO.

• 1 month later...

Working outhouses will be added to v1.4 of CWSS Redux soon. Cheers.

Oxhorn featured a mod in one of his video's with working toilets, where the NPC's would disrobe and even read the paper (the urinals used the "guard" animation, not altogether successfully) when, umm ... attending to business. And I could have sworn it was your mod he was using? B.Y.O.P has had the disrobing for the showers for a while, but I thought yours was the one to get for toilets ... <shrug> Maybe there is another one out there?

Working outhouses will be added to v1.4 of CWSS Redux soon. Cheers.

Oxhorn featured a mod in one of his video's with working toilets, where the NPC's would disrobe and even read the paper (the urinals used the "guard" animation, not altogether successfully) when, umm ... attending to business. And I could have sworn it was your mod he was using? B.Y.O.P has had the disrobing for the showers for a while, but I thought yours was the one to get for toilets ... <shrug> Maybe there is another one out there?

:rolleyes: