Console Command to reset Perks?

Tkd_durkan

Wasn't there some talk of a family member replacing the shopkeep? I haven't tried this though, I have no interest in murdering random people, I only give to Sithis those I deem.. worthy.. Also, no. If you remove a perk by console you won't get the perk point back, but you could always have another perk given to you by console to fix it.

what about levelling then? Sooner or later it's gonna hit a roof. Isn't part of the fun knowing you still have some growing to do? But when you have reached the maximum level (sixty or eight? I heard all sort of rumors) in the game then what's the point to keep playing? And let's say that you keep killing shop keepers and whatever. Where do they keep coming from? If you start going on a rampage what's to be done with the bodies laying around? If you keep a shopkeeper, what's to be done when you need supplies?

KD

The higher you get the slower each level takes, add on to that your skills that you always use ie one handed, destruction, healing etc reaching 100 and gaining you no more level xp it's going to end up really slow. It's already dead slow for me at 40 and i dread to think what it will be like nearing 80.

first of all you'd 100% the game when you finished all the static content clearly, any other definition would be nonsense.... however you could clearly continue playing ENDLESSLY because ya know some of the random quests aren't assassinations :-p