Breezehome CTD

Lutine

If I spend some time in Breezehome, I'll eventually get a random CTD.

I have no mods... It seems something in Breezehome itself is causing a crash.

It happened without furniture and with furniture.

Anybody have a similar problem, or have a potential fix for this issue?

• 1 year later...
Do you have Hearthfire installed? If you do, then that appears to be the problem. I too am having the same problem and have been researching it. I can't enter Breezehome from the front door or from the trap door from one of the mods I have installed. Both instances CTD...

Do you have Hearthfire installed? If you do, then that appears to be the problem. I too am having the same problem and have been researching it. I can't enter Breezehome from the front door or from the trap door from one of the mods I have installed. Both instances CTD...

Pat the fix for your problem is to disable the Breezehome mod(s)...they conflict with Hearthfire and will cause an instant CTD if you try to enter the house. I was having the exact same problem...its because with Hearthfire you can ask the Stewart to put in kids beds the mod clashes with Hearthfire causing the CTD. I suggest you disable Hearthfire, enter the Breezehome, remove anything you have in the mod room and store those items in the upstairs chest. Then enable Hearthfire and disable or uninstall the Breezehome mod...once you do your CTD on trying to enter Breezehome will stop.