A few (7) simple ideas

psycmoe

uhm.. guys, just so you know, same-sex marriages are already in the game, there are 2 ladies in whiterun who can be married :)

is correct. I play as a female and I just married another woman an hour ago just to see if it worked and it did.

Thanks to both of you for updating me! I know just who I'm gonna marry too! *not creepy at all*

2. Streamlined Crafting. To craft any item, I have to select the kind, the item, and then hit ok on a popup window. Using the mouse is funky in this game already, so I notice that I'm slowed down by selecting that "ok". Anything that made this a keyboard command only or just did away with the extra step would make crafting a little bit less irritating.

use the up/down w/s buttons to move the selections up and down. tap E to select an item. R to craft. and just keep your mouse where the yes pops up. I don't see a need for a mod

Also I cant wait for an expanded marriage mod, the one person I want to marry I cant... dangit

Edited by AtlasS

uhm.. guys, just so you know, same-sex marriages are already in the game, there are 2 ladies in whiterun who can be married :)

is correct. I play as a female and I just married another woman an hour ago just to see if it worked and it did.

Thanks to both of you for updating me! I know just who I'm gonna marry too! *not creepy at all*

No problem, glad I could help :)

7. Pillow fort and floating book staircase. Heh. Remember making these in Morrowind? I loved the book staircases. I'd stack them in tall spirals, and take out every other book so they were floating and awesome, and then cover them in gemstones. Because I'm five. I, like others, made ridiculous pillow piles and forts because we could. I know the physics engine won't allow it, but I'd love to see them exist static somewhere in the game. Maybe an invisible spiral bookshelf? A pillow fort that you can go inside, and there's a kid living it it? Let your imagination go wild!

Hah I remember doing stuff like that, I actually think the Morrowind placement was soooo much better. Sure no havok, but you could at least easily put stuff where you wanted.

It seems in Oblivion and Skyrim when you holding onto something your putting your all into moving the thing.

"Whats that? you want this bowl an inch to the right?... Quest Accepted!.... RHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"There you go! the bowl is now an inch to the right...and everything else on the table is now on the other side of the room...Next quest please!"