Companions Guild Glitch

Guy97

So I have made it to the part when

the leader of the guild has been killed, and I am at his funeral

so then the girl with the title of Huntress says the members of the Circle should

go grieve about his death in the Underforge in private

but no one does anything. Nobody moves at all, none of the members of the Circle walk to the Underforge. Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Guy97

So I have made it to the part when

the leader of the guild has been killed, and I am at his funeral

so then the girl with the title of Huntress says the members of the Circle should

go grieve about his death in the Underforge in private

but no one does anything. Nobody moves at all, none of the members of the Circle walk to the Underforge. Anyone got any ideas?

Did you retrieve the remaining shard for the axe first? You might have to go to the smith's house to turn it in, but I can tell you it's required for speaking to the Circle and continuing the questline.

Remaining shard? Like the one from the final assault on the werewolf hunters, and you go for revenge? Edited by Guy97

Oh, that's why. Eorlund isn't showing up at the funeral. I used console commands to place him at me, but still the correct dialogue doesn't pop up.

Hey I have exactly the same problem Eorlund is not showing up on the funeral, could you please tell me what's the console command for spawning him? I could try this and see how it goes, i doubt it will work but... and second thing someone mentioned that in this case you should go to his house give him fragments, but which one is it? None of houses has name that indicates thats its Eorlund's house.