why Bethesda scare to put Co-op in there games?

jazneo

Why Bethesda scare to put Co-op in there games? I just wonder why they scare to put in little feature let you invent a friend help in a quest like companions do! It can be optional if you don't want to play with other you don't need to! Edited by jazneo

why u scare 2 use grammar?

I chuckled at that. :D

Ditto and ditto.

I believe YOU need to begin to understand English. But the main reason why is because Todd Howard is no Peter Moleneux. We don't need two Fable series. The Elder Scrolls are great with only one person. It's a game that would be ruined if more than one person played in the same world space. That is why "Bethesda scare to put Co-op in there games".

why u scare 2 use grammar?

I chuckled at that. :D

Ditto and ditto.

I believe YOU need to begin to understand English. But the main reason why is because Todd Howard is no Peter Moleneux. We don't need two Fable series. The Elder Scrolls are great with only one person. It's a game that would be ruined if more than one person played in the same world space. That is why "Bethesda scare to put Co-op in there games".

I still think still need little bit Co-op. I believe if they every add Co-op in there games they would be Number 1 Co-ops games. It don't force people to play with other just the people who want to play co-op with friend. it they worry ruin the game i can show many thing in game does that all ready.

-_- stay on topic if you can't read then you have problems understand English.

Very poor, misspelled and un-punctuated English, you mean.

Not everyone is going to be perfect in English Struct sentence! if you care soo much about that then you have problem reading english in different type of format. you have brain. start using it more ok. stop trying to be this guy ok lol

http://scheirmad.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/grammar-nerd.jpg

Yes your Being Troll worry about Grammar over simple thinking

Edited by jazneo

-_- stay on topic if you can't read then you have problems understand English.

Very poor, misspelled and un-punctuated English, you mean.

Not everyone is going to be perfect in English Struct sentence! if you care soo much about that then you have problem reading english in different type of format. you have brain. start using it more ok. stop trying to be this guy ok lol

http://scheirmad.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/grammar-nerd.jpg

Yes your Being Troll worry about Grammar over simple thinking

Actually, that reply sounds more like trolling than anything I've said.

And the language has different formats now? When did this happen, and which format are you using?