Will Wright's e-mail address

arrenmog

i was wondering if anyone knew his actual email that they or someone they know has got a genuine reply from as i've seen many things saying that its something like '[email protected]' which seems abit to obvious as will would get hoards of emails. if you dont want to post it so everyone can see you can pm (personal mesage) me with it.

the reason i want it is so i can ask him a few questions about his game spore that i've been eargerly antisipating since i saw it in a 'PC Gamer' artical.

i understand that his email is probably a closely gaurded secret and that many of you will laugh at me but i think it would be really cool to email him.

i understand that his email is probably a closely gaurded secret and that many of you will laugh at me but i think it would be really cool to email him.

As cool as it might be, it probably isn't recommended, and most likely wouldn't answer anything. Even if you were asking for the purposes of reporting the game to a website or something, you'd still be lucky to get even a reply, let alone anything that isn't already accessable to the public. Game makers don't like leaking information about their games unless they know who they are leaking to. It'd be like asking the President of the United States for details about the war in Iraq. If you want to know more about Spore, there are a few fan sites who are still up and running who could probably answer those questions.

Archived