Things you found silly... WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS

XunAmarox

Where is the frikkin' moot? Does he even exist? I wanted to see Ulfric become High King. :mellow: I drove out the empire!

And what about the elves?! Guess that's all DLC stuff?

I did like the ending, don't get me wrong, it was well made, the story fits and all that... But I felt a bit empty and had this whole "So now... I guess I'll go back to people I like and hear them say nice stuff of how I saved the whole damn world!", but nay, nothings. :unsure: That was a bit of a sad moment tbh. I expected at least my spouse or my jarls to say something like, well done, we're proud, yay you saved us all from dying... :thumbsup:

There's always the issue between open world and open ended.

Whilst I totally love open world, I'm not too thrilled by open ended. I guess they made it so that exploring after the end still makes sense. Yet it doesn't. At least for me. And it was that way since Morrowind. I couldn't for the life of me find a reason to continue on after being named Nerevarine or hero of Cyrodil or whatever it is when you beat Skyrims main quest.

It's a role playing thing. Why would my character do that after saving the world? Why would he endure snide comments and start some lowly guild career? It just feels kind of empty.

I think, Fallout New Vegas made a very good compromise between open world and closed ending. Explore all you like, but once you take the final path, the game lets you know, its a path of no return.

That way, you could even become emperor in Skyrim (you're dragonborn after all). But as it is, the NPCs don't even recognise any of your achievements.

Edited by abaris

After I had finished the main storyline, won the war for the Imperials and completed the mage's guide questline, Vilkus had the nerve to say he didn't know who I was when I was joining the companions -_-

I am especially disappointed because before release with all this talk about "Radiant quests" i have expected something groundbreakingly new and interesting. It turned out that all there was "Radiant" is a few people saying "Hey you are that guy/girl who joined the "whogivesaskeeversbehind" gang as a delivery boy/girl". Yeah! other than defeating two dozen Dragons and the meanest of them all on top THAT was my biggest accomplisment. Thats what History will remember me for, as a "Delivery Boy/Girl".

The whole thing is so silly, it aint even worth criticism.

And so the Dragonborn reached the end of his quest, having completed many trials along the way. Many times he was forced to make decisions, often tempting him to darkness. Called to duty against the Worldeater, Alduin, the Dragonborn was victorious, saving Skyrim, and Tamriel from certain destruction. But no one would know of his great deed, and he would never be appreciated for once again rescuing Tamriel's collective arses. Faced with choices along this road to victory, the Dragonborn more often than not, refused to submit to evil. Offered the chance to become a vile beast under moonlight, the Dragonborn refused, and instead sought a cure to this most unholy of afflictions, saving countless others from being doomed to such a fate. Friends were gained and lost along this journey, and more often than not, carelessness meant close companions were lost to the Dragonborn forever (Lydia in a pool of blood picture)...With Skyrim's civil war at a peak, the Dragonborn could have sought peace, but instead drove a wedge between the already precarious situation between the factions in Skyrim's civil war...While the threat to the world may be over, War Remains..and War...War Never changes...

LOL. Sorry...Fallout ending is so necessary (even though mine is s*** :P)

Edited by Jakeo