Infinite Weight - Or 999+ Weight Mod/Ring

lmb500

Hello,

I've always found it annoying not being able to hold loot form the dungeons. I always wear heavy armor and end up only holding like, 5 swords and it's annoying.

Yes, yes, it's not realistic and all of that but it's how I like to play! I want my character to magically be able to hold a house worth of stuff. :P

Can someone make a ring like this (it's a good thing, can't wear another ring as a punishment for this little cheat... er... enhancement. ;) ), I'd rather it not affect the players str (is that even in this game? ) as I don't want him to be buffed from it, carry weight only.

Thank you awesome community.

Hi there.

If you open the console and enter this command...

player.modav carryweight 500

...you'll be effectively adding 500 lb to your maximum capacity without affecting other stats. Save after that and you're set.

Change 500 for other value if you want, but don't go nuts and put 100000 or something because I've experienced crash-to-desktop errors in those cases.

Its easy, open the console using ~ and type tgm then press enter, close console and u can carry whatever u want. This is toggle god mode so u cant be killed and have infinite mana.

Alternatly make sure in the magic menu in active effects that u dont have some disease, i picked up some sort of rot that made everything weigh 3x (even god mode wont let u stop catching disease) and keep an eye on ur inventory, if u picked up dragon bones or scales they weigh tons.