Floorplane request

GreatLucifer

Hello people,

I know, I have poor timing...

But, I find myself in need of a part wih nowhere else to turn, so I came to request.

I need a part, which is basically Floorplane01 cut from corner to corner, so basically a triangle...

Hopefully someone can still find the time to help a guy out :)

Thanks,

Lucifer

Well, original thickness, and normal size (just cut in half, making a triangle).

I'm trying to build an exterior tileset with NifSkope (taking branches from all over the place), but I'm therefore bound to the branches / collision boxes I can find...

The reason of this part is that I have wallsections with the same width as the floorplane. With that I want to make an octangular tower, but I have no floor for the cornersections (the floorplanes'll come in a plus-like-fashion, with the triangles on the corners, making an octagon).

Much obliged :ninja:

Just because I am curious, wouldn't putting your wall section on a plane section do the same thing? Making the plane a triangle opens you up to some issues with tearing and possible holes in the ground.

From what you are describing you already have a wall section you plan on placing, and you already have full sized ground/floor sections for the areas that you are working with. It should be nothing to put the wall section on the flat floor section combining the meshes to make your 45 degree sections for your octagon.

I have not finished creating the triangular one btw, but should have it done tomorrow, I just wanted to be sure that there wouldn't be any issues that might cause someone to fall through the ground if they got close to the wall you are putting up.

It should be nothing to put the wall section on the flat floor section combining the meshes to make your 45 degree sections for your octagon.

Ah, I see what you mean. Make a single 45degree part... sounds nice, but am unable to do so :psyduck:

...you already have a wall section you plan on placing...

Sort of, yes. I'm on my third one right now, as I keep making changes... But in generality, I collected as many parts and textures as I could find. What I mainly have sofar (apart from some trial-parts) is the design... It all comes down to a few planes and collisions, really.

If you (or anyone) wants to help, please do... With about 3-5(*) planes (not counting the triangle / 45degree part) with collision (wall flat, wall window square, wall door square, wall window round*, wall door round*) I could fill in the details (design, rims, textures, etc).

Problem is, I can't make new planes nor collisionshapes....

Thanks for all the interest and help sofar :ninja: Good to see Skyrim hasn't taken all of us :P

I find myself faced with a small problem. My main system has decided to stop functioning correctly so I only have use of my laptop for now. I am not sure when my system will be back up and running so not sure I will be able to complete my promise :(

With luck someone else who is good at making items will be willing to pick up this little project and take care of your request.