Leveled too quickly?

Smosh

Just wondering what other people's view is on their character and leveling. My issue is I feel that I've leveled too quickly especially considering I've only been to two major cities.

I've done the first part of the main quest for the Jarl, a few companion quests, 6 or 7 other side quests and 6 or 7 random dungeon crawls. I have killed 3 dragons and have found 4 Shouts.

I am currently level 20 and most things aren't too much of a problem for me to deal with. It's especially hard to tell how difficult the fights should be because I have no idea of what range the level the creatures are.

What do you think?

lol I was level 31 before getting Lydia my 1st companion.

I levelled from 1-9 solely on pick pocketing in Riverwood.

Also conjuration spells, and muffle, I can just cast them over and over and get free XP, it does seem a a bit way too easy to level.

EDIT: Is there a max level?

Edited by neiljwd

Been thinking the same thing actually, although i'm currently level 14 almost 15, killed 1 dragon ( first dragon fight at tower ), did some quests, got tons all around the map to do, but been exploring for the most part now, only been to the SW region with falkreith around that area i think it's spelled, and now in the mountains atop the starter village where the game starts....idk seems to fast to lvl though

Well, I'm around Level 17 and didn't even tackle the main quest (so no dragons for me yet). I roamed for a bit, didn't even see all the major cities, but I don't feel the difficulty too steep or too low.

Of course I now clear bandit camps with ease, but that's expected: FINALLY, they're just bandits and I'm a sort of a hero.

Same goes for wolves and the like: but try tackling the high level draugrs, or constructs (wink wink). That's a whole different story.

How do you play, im also at Level 20 and im still Weak as Hell, i have to drop things constantly because im Overweight and i never touched the MQ, so how is it that you are Killing Dragons, but i have to suck on those Healing Potions to survive a Necromancer or an Apprentice Mage. Edited by daventry

How do you play, im also at Level 20 and im still Weak as Hell, i have to drop things constantly because im Overweight and i never touched the MQ, so how is it that you are Killing Dragons, but i have to suck on those Healing Potions to survive a Necromancer or an Apprentice Mage.

Are you putting points into Stamina when you level up? That increases your carry load.

You'll need a few armour type spells up your sleev like Oakflesh or Stoneflesh. These come under Alteration school of magic.

You should have found a few good magical robes by now that will boost your stats.

Edited by Smosh