Khajiit village

at0micsheep

• 1 year later...

While there has been some Helgen mods that rebuild that town that was destroyed by the dragon at the beginning of the game none have had (at lease the ones I'll seen) Khajiit in them. I have an idea, how about the Khajiit laying claim to this abandon town for they own needs and make Helgen their town. Now that would be a cool mod.

The Rift is swampy and warm and would be cool to find an Argonian village in there, there's no enought of them.

Edited by Derok

I do like the sound of Arognia and Khajiit 'hideouts'

An underwater argonian fortress would be cool, as well as a khajiit fortress deep underground, things people wouldn't come across normally, unless they are looking really hard.

I think I'll actually start this project if no one else will! PM me if you can help with the CK work!

• 1 year later...

in fact their is one, I myself am a khajiit and when I speak to someone like thingymagig once-honoured of rolf stone fist they are really racsist to me and I feel like I wanted a village or town with just the offended khajiits, aronagains and dark elves.

and I did! well I don't think its done yet but their this mod with a khajiit and argonian ONLY town called something like katharajak. nothing for the poor old dunmer or dark elves yet though.

• 4 years later...