Whales

eend123

When traveling along the shoreline from Solitude to Winterhold at night, under the polar lights, I walked into some walrus-like creatures named horkers. These animals really increased the feeling

of Nordic mythology, but at the same time I realised the sea was pretty empty. The immersion would be complete if someone could add some whales here and there. They don't have to be hostile,

just showing their huge backs above the surface at night and make

Edited by eend123

I have a phobia of whales.. (silly I know..) so I'll stay away from this one! Hehe!

this sounds great, just make a fish really big. Done. :D

Hell no, it's not that easy. Might be enough for "sharks", but whales should show up on the surface to expel excess water, breath and "sing" too :happy:

Edited by eend123

I have a phobia of whales.. (silly I know..) so I'll stay away from this one! Hehe!

this sounds great, just make a fish really big. Done. :D

Hell no, it's not that easy. Might be enough for "sharks", but whales should show up on the surface to expel excess water, breath and "sing" too :happy:

you do it then. Im going to resize a fish, WIN

Or some liver oil to cure diseases, especially in cold areas. My parents got some everyday in winter months when they were kids.

@myrmaad: Sorry, didn't realise it isn't allowed. Threads are moved quickly by new threads these days.