Equip multiple rings

RaynorX

well, exactly what Wolfpyre explained on page 1, you should be able to have one of 4 enchant types on each finger of one hand, 1 type on each of the pinky finger, 1 type on the ring finger, another type on the middle finger, and the last type on the index finger. that would work perfectly. Edited by shadowxi304

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Screw 1 and 2, I want 8 rings for my character. They can be reduced by 5% effectiveness or make it so same enchantments can't stack, like no having multiples of increase magicka or stamina refills 25% faster on every finger. As long as I can put on multiple rings I'm fine. Perhaps there can be a perk tree in enchantment? Master of Control or Well Endowed? A perk to let us fully grasp the power of multiple rings.

At the very least, I'd like to re-enchant my char's marriage ring to get a stronger enchantment, so that I can continue to have her wear it even at high levels (10% reduction in healing cost isn't bad, but I really could make it higher). Could disenchant it and re-enchant another ring, but then renaming it makes it in all caps...

• 11 months later...