Alternate start CTD when activating bed

TheJelmega

I have an annoying issue,

I'm modding my game and I have only 3 things installed:

SKSE, ENBSeries and alternate start,

but when I have selected my start using the statue of mara and I activate the bed, I get a CTD.

Could anyone help,

thanks.

I don't think that is the problem, because I have a completely new install.

Update: It seems like it has to do with my version of the enbseries: v0.305, does anybody have an idea why?

Update 2: I've tried downgrading the enb to v0.292, but it still gives the crash.

Edited by TheJelmega

Have you checked the LAL troubleshoot section ?

<Quote from LAL = The game crashes whenever I use the bed !
The only known cause for this is using a body mod with a mismatched skeleton that's not compatible with it. When the bed is used, your character gets stripped of the prison clothing and your new equipment is added based on what you started as. It is this process that causes the issue when a skeleton mod that doesn't match the body is used. Something to do with bones the body mod is looking for that the skeleton doesn't have. Oddly enough, this tends to only happen on female characters. I have no idea why that is.
If this just confused the s*** out of you, you're not alone. I don't use body mods. The only advice I can offer is to contact the authors of the body mod you're using and find out if it's compatible with the skeleton you're using. Trust me, you'll know if you're not using the vanilla skeleton because it requires installing one separately.
Again, since I don't know body mods, it's possible you just need to be sure that if the body mod comes with one that you're using that instead of something else. >

I have just discovered the problem, I needed to change some setting in enblocal.ini and now it works:

I had:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true

and now it is:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false
Edited by TheJelmega

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just discovered the problem, I needed to change some setting in enblocal.ini and now it works:

I had:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true

and now it is:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false

Worked Like a charm! Thanks!!!