00 Red Cross Compatibility Patches

Cavou

For those of you who played 00 Red Cross, you probably know about how the mod adds lines of dialogue about the telephone service being back up, or asking about where to go to print posters for a short period in the middle of the quest, however the line about the telephones never goes away, even after the quest is complete. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the way that some quests are scripted (like D.E.I.M.O.S., The Collector, the Securitron Companion/Hunting A Myth) will cause some conversations to be stuck with one of the added Red Cross lines to be the only dialogue option/for it to overwrite the option that exits the conversation. This could likely be fixed by making it so that this line being said (especially the one that is replied with "Thanks! Now with the telephones working by business runs much easier!" from NPCs that aren't part of the quest) cancels the conversation. This will allow the game to continue where it would normally be stuck in a dialogue loop.

There is also a separate minor problem with 00 Red Cross when used in conjunction with the Mobile Vault mod; the refrigerator for the Red Cross branch in Novac clips into the BlamCo machine there. This could be fixed by moving the refrigerator inside the tent which the Red Cross station is situated outside, which is also where the Blamco machines are.

So, I'm asking for someone to please make a patch for me by creating an update to 00 Red Cross' esp or even making the patch as a separate esp, which moves the Novac Red Cross station's refrigerator so it does not clip into the Blamco vending machines from the Mobile Vault mod and causes the poster and/or telephone topics to end the conversation they are in. If the one who creates the patch does not want to waste their time finding the refrigerator I'm taking about and finding where to move it to, I won't care much. Only the fact that the added dialogue options prevent the excellent D.E.I.M.O.S. and The Collector from being completable really requires a patch, as I'm not the only one who has complained about that.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes up my request.