Is it Possible? (Increased Followers Mod)

Xathos

Yeah, I saw. I came straight here after logging in. Only problem is that is still doesn't quite do it yet. It's too limiting, right now. Feels more like taking advantage of an exploit vs. hiring extra people. I'll wait when you, or whoever else is working on this, finds an easier way of doing it. Thanks, anyway.

Yeah, I saw. I came straight here after logging in. Only problem is that is still doesn't quite do it yet. It's too limiting, right now. Feels more like taking advantage of an exploit vs. hiring extra people. I'll wait when you, or whoever else is working on this, finds an easier way of doing it. Thanks, anyway.

It still allows you to have multiple followers. Anyone who follows on a quest may join you into a full party of people. I'm still working on getting EVERYONE to join and I'm close. Shouldn't be too long. I just wanted to release something that works and is stable for now :P

the first time i played with companions i realized the same thing, why only one follower?. the good thing about the "new" console command in the game is the HELP command, because now has a filter, and lukily i found the global variable responsible for the follower limit, is "PlayerFollowerCount", is only a simple count variable which sum every time you have a follower or not, (default is 0, with follower +1) if you set the variable to 0 again with a follower already with you and intend to hire other, the dialog will permit you but your previous follower will change his current "AI package" and cancel the following package, in short is possible but without the CK and don't knowing the short variables in the dialogs is very difficult. Not to mention that surely the script structures must be completely different now. Let's hope bethesda release the CK soon.

I feel a more realistic gamestyle would warrant a need for more followers.You can go up to 60 points of damage output with a warhammer in game and if that was reduced to 20 max you can keep the gameplay realistic and then you need to get quite a few followers to take down dragons or giants,woolie mammoths etc.Its the fact that people wanna be walking around and be godlike that ruins RPG's imo.You then need the level scaling that causes the sudden upgrade of the whole world to what you fought as bosses before are now grunts and common soldiers.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if a crapton of other threads on this have been made, but I haven't found any and this one looks like it's been first. :P

A lot of mods have been popping up, and I'm wondering if anyone's had any progress with this. Having a full-fledged adventureparty would be amazing if I could get it done. :P